WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
If you are an individual with criminal justice system involvment needing assistance, please complete the contact form below and a staff person will be in touch with you soon. You may also contact our office at 214-352-5674 extension 14.
THE WAY BACK PROVIDES THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE SELF-SUFFICIENCY.
- Full needs assessments to understand your needs and starting point.
- Continual follow-up and individualized case management to ensure success.
- Access to immediate need services, such as clothing, food, hygiene, and bus passes.
- Assistance with workforce readiness skills.
- Job search and employment placement assistance.
- Access to workforce and career training pathways.
- Online learning portal. Click here to access workforce development tracks on hundreds of topics, available 24/7. Simply click on the case manager's name on the bottom right of the screen to register.
- Referrals for social services such as healthcare coverage and more.
Please complete the information below and a staff member will be in contact with you.