WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
If you are a justice system involved individual needing assistance, CLICK HERE to complete our online intake form and a staff person will be in touch with you soon. You may also contact our office at 214-352-5674 to complete an intake over the phone.
If you are in need of assistance for a loved one, please complete the Contact Us Form below or call our office at 214-352-5674.
THE WAY BACK PROVIDES THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE SELF-SUFFICIENCY.
- Full needs assessments to understand your needs and starting point.
- Continual follow-up and individualized case management to ensure success.
- Access to immediate need services, such as clothing, food, hygiene, and bus passes.
- Assistance with workforce readiness skills.
- Job search and employment placement assistance.
- Workforce training pathways.
- Online learning portal. Click here to access workforce development tracks on hundreds of topics, available 24/7. Simply click on the case manager's name on the bottom right of the screen to register.
- Resume & interview support to help make the best impression.
- Referrals for social services such as healthcare coverage and more.
If you are seeking assistance for a loved one or have general questions, please complete the information below and a staff member will be in contact with you.