WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
The Way Back provides the support you need for successful reentry.
- Full assessments and case management to understand your starting point and needs
- Assistance with workforce readiness skills
- Job search and employment placement assistance
- Career training pathways
- Online learning pathway with development tracks on hundreds of topics, available 24/7
- Resume & interview support to help make the best impression.
- Social service referrals
To get started on your Way Back:
COMPLETE THE INFORMATION BELOW AND A STAFF MEMBER WILL CONTACT YOU.
To access our online Workforce Readiness and Learning Pathway
1. Click the link below
2. Once you are directed to the Workforce Readiness and Learning Pathway Site, select the Case Manager’s name at the bottom right of the screen
3. Complete your registration
4. Wait for a confirmation email and follow the instructions to confirm your account (this could take up to 20 minutes)
5. Access our learning pathway library with hundreds of topics available